Friday, June 13, 2014

40 Prayers for my Husband: His Feet


"Lord, who may dwell in Your sanctuary?
Who may live on Your holy hill?
He whose walk is blameless..."
~Psalm 15:1-2~


Prayer #13. His Feet


Father, today I pray for my husbands feet to not stray from Your path. Thank You for the ways You have guided his steps thus far. I pray you will continue leading him in the way of righteousness so he may dwell in Your great sanctuary and live on Your holy hill.
I know all a man's ways are in full view of You, oh Lord and You examine all paths. (Pr.5:21) Make the path my husband walks straight and sure. Teach him to walk level paths with sure feet, taking only ways that are firm; Your ways, Father. You have made him strong and stouthearted. Help him keep his feet from following any evil walk, not swerving to the right or the left. (Pr.4:25-27)
Father, strengthen my husbands resolve to seek wisdom from Your word; the very lamp to our feet and the light for our path. (Ps.119:105) He who is wise walks with wise, Father. Help him find godly men who will encourage him to keep walking in the ways that are good.
At the end of his long life, may he look back and praising You, say, "I have kept my feet from every evil path so that I might obey Your word. I have not departed from Your laws, for You Yourself have taught me" I pray You will continue teaching him to understand Your precepts, and that he will hate every wrong path. (Ps.119:101-104)
Guard his feet. Keep them from any evil path or wicked intentions of others. May he run with swift feet to all that is good and right and just. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

"He who walks righteously...
this is the man who will dwell on the heights,
whose refuge will be the mountain fortress."
~Isaiah 33:15-16~


No comments :

Post a Comment