Thursday, June 5, 2014

40 Prayers for my Husband: His Faith



"According to your faith
it will be done to you."
~Mathew 9:29~

That's kind of a big statement. According to our faith, it will be done to us...

Today I pray for my husbands faith to be strengthened. I pray it will be maximized, for

"without faith it is impossible to please God,
because anyone who comes to Him
must believe that He exists and that
He rewards those who earnestly
seek Him."
~Hebrews 11:6~

Prayer #5. His Faith

Father, today give my husband an extra measure of  faith. I proclaim that my husband knows You exist. Strengthen the faith He has so that he will earnestly seek You in all does. 
May his faith not rest on man's wisdom but in Your great power. (1Cor.2:5) May He turn to You in all he does knowing You will reward those who earnestly seek You and not man. What is wise in man's eyes is not wise in Yours. Give him the faith to seek You first and then added faith to stand firmly upon Your promises, fully persuaded that You have the power to do exactly what you have said You will. (Romans4:21)
May he reflect on what You have already done, not forgetting Your great faithfulness to him. Through the promises You have kept may a greater faith be established in him.
When he asks anything in Your name help him not doubt You. (James1:6-7) Where there may be a tinge of doubt, further strengthen His belief in Your power, Your ways, Your ability and Your promises.
You are forever good, Jesus. You are forever faithful. You are the author of peace. Give my husband peace that passes all understanding when he does any and all things by faith.
May he not waver through unbelief regarding any of Your promises, but be strengthened in his faith and give all the glory to You. (Romans4:20) May his long faith filled life bring him to stand before You and courageously say "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith." (2Tim.4:7) In Jesus' Name. Amen
  


No comments :

Post a Comment