Friday, September 5, 2014

Verses for Developing a Right Attitude



“Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus: who...made Himself nothing, taking on the very nature of a servant...He humbled Himself...” 
~ Philippians 2:5-8 ~


"Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgement, in accordance with the measure of faith God has given you."  
~ Romans 12:3 ~


“put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires, to be made new in the attitude of your minds; and to put on the new self, created to be like God 
in true righteousness and holiness.” 
~ Ephesians 4:22-24 ~


“Rid yourself of all the offense you have committed, and get a new heart and a new spirit.” 
 ~ Ezekiel 18:31 ~

“Honor one another above yourselves. Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Be joyful in hope. Patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
...Practice hospitality.” 
~ Romans 12:10-13 ~

“Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.” 
~ 1 Thessalonians 6:16-18 ~

“ I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow My decrees and be careful to keep my laws.” 
~ Ezekiel 36:26-27 ~

“Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me from Your presence or take Your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of Your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.” 
~ Psalm 51:10 ~

Print this!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Don't miss another post in this powerful series.
Take a virtual coffee break for your heart!
Visit the top right side bar and join today!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This is part of an encouraging series focused solely on what God says when you feel or need something, what His promises are and how he supplies them. 
I hope you join today!!








2 comments :

  1. Great verses today Kaylene. It seems we both needed to promote positive thinking through God's loving change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Biblical meditation - the best way to help us change our hearts. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete