Friday, September 12, 2014

Verses for When You Need Boldness



“For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, 
but a spirit of power, 
of love and of self-discipline. 
So do not be ashamed to testify about our Lord.” 
~ 2 Timothy 1:7-8 ~

“without being frightened 
in any way by those who oppose you. 
This is a sign to them that they will be destroyed, 
but that you will be saved- 
and that by God.” 
~ Philippians 1:28 ~

“Surely God is my salvation; 
I will trust and not be afraid. 
The Lord, the Lord, is my strength and my song; 
He has become my salvation.” 
~ Isaiah 12:2 ~

“When I called, You answered me; 
You have made me bold and stouthearted.” 
~ Psalm 138 :3 ~


“The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; 
He will never leave you nor forsake you. 
Do not be afraid; 
do not be discouraged.” 
~ Deuteronomy 31:8 ~



~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't miss another post in this powerful series.
Take a virtual coffee break for your heart!
Visit the top right side bar and join today!

~~~~

This is part of an encouraging series focused solely on what God says when you feel or need something, what His promises are and how He supplies them. 
I hope you join today!!

3 comments :

  1. Thank you for these verses, I know I need more boldness in my life (:
    Blessings xo
    Hopping over from Counting My Blessings linkup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaylene, your blog post are so helpful & encouraging. I think the last verse, Deut. 31:8 is my favorite. I often think of this verse thru out the day. Knowing we aren't walking thru our life alone is a great comfort. Thanks for sharing today. :)
    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the Counting My Blessings link up! I am pinning this post so I can find it when I need it's encouragement. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete